- 27 years of residential, commercial and industrial real estate experience.
- Involvement in thousands of real estate transactions as a real estate sales associate, real estate broker, mortgage broker, attorney and investor.
- Past president and head instructor of Pines School of Real Estate: a real estate school and mortgage business school licensed by the State of Florida. Personally provided instruction to more than 5,500 students.
- Expert witness in the Federal Courts regarding real estate matters.
- Attorney in good standing with the Florida Bar and New York Bar.
- Licensed real estate broker and licensed real estate instructor in Florida.
- Graduate of Rutgers College and Harvard Law School.
The Florida real estate state exams are challenging and the instructor teaching the course makes a tremendous difference. As your instructor I cover the material clearly, in a step-by-step manner. Throughout your course I will repeat key points, tying in the material at different times. This method results in improved comprehension of the material and greater retention. The presentation of the material is based on my experience personally preparing over 5,000 students for the various Florida real estate state exams. Also, I give you a study plan and cover test-taking techniques. As well, I am always available for students during breaks and before or after class. I am proud to say that many of my students are referrals from past students.